• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Do you like dots ?

EFLOW

Hi,

I bought this used SG Special for a cool price, 350 € Gibson/TKL case included. I installed a set of Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1 with open covers.

The SG is very resonant, it sound very hot with a BIG sustain.

No neck binding but I like this style.

sg_fad15.jpg

Big Al

I like it. Mahogany is so beautiful and the finish complements the wood grain. The curves, scarfed edges and cutaways are enhanced without the binding and the dots, IMO. Love the open covers and Duncan SH1's are favourites of mine, having used them since 79.

Wilko

All Access/Backstage Pass
I like the look. Mine is a faded model and right now it has pore filler all over it as I'm going to paint it white! Was hoping I could put on the small guard but the body has a huge route around the pickups so rings wont go on it, and there is a channel between the pickups, so batwing it is!

renderit

I hate you Tom Wittrock.

Which reminds me. If you guys have never tried these get some. They sell 'em on Amazon. I don't even like pretzels but I could eat these all night long. Thank me later. I may write a song about them...

38005055095_9e4262c413_k.jpg