• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Been Looking for a Deluxe Strat

Mesaman22

My search on CL / theifbay / Reverb / Xheffys is on going for a late 90's see thru teal blue HSS with rosewood board, on a side note,,It seems the sellers from Japan have many of the Big American made guitars listed and dominate thiefbay, well over 50% of the listings Ive searched and their prices are insane. Makes me wonder if they are legit or copies, not that I would ever buy one ,,,anyway the search continues.. anyone ??

philc6255

Your best bet is going to Fender.com and finding stores in your area that carry that instrument. Key in your zip code, and Fender will tell what stores in the area carry the guitar. I own one, nice guitar. I hope this helps.

Mesaman22

Yeah i was watching the 2nd one from thiefbay, that one was not too far from me but zero communication from the seller and it was a maple neck, I am hoping to find that exact guitar with a rosewood board, I missed one in trans red with rosewood for $800 on thiefbay, out bid at the last seconds of the auction, kind of sad/glad only cause I am gonna hold out for a teal finish for sure now,,,, or maybe a sienna burst?? haha... the search continues............ thank you both for the help.