• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2013 LES PAUL STUDIO, RED WINE COLOUR WITH GOLD FITTINGS.

COOLHANDLUKE

I OWN THE ABOVE GUITAR WHICH IS LEFT HANDED. The neck is perfect and i would like to get the spec for a Warmouth neck for my Stratocaster.
I have read that the guitar has a slim taper 60's neck? I have tried other Les Paul standards with allegedly this neck and they are nothing like it. They feel much slimmer. My guitar instructor's Les Paul standard seems to be thin and flat on its back! It is a 50th anniversary issue.
My studio's neck feels much more full, with a 43mm nut. the neck seems to be much fuller on the sides with rounded edges, compare to some i have seen.
Compared to my MIM stratocaster neck it is much nicer, my strat feels terribly thin and it actually gives me cramps on my hands. (old injury)

Can someone tell me if they fitted any other necks to the studio (not the faded or tribute or whatever else they made). I hope this all makes sense.