• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Guitar presentation wall cases

Patek

Hello team,
I was in Hard Rock Cafe in london yesterday with the wife and realised their display cases are really nice. Almost like picture frames from antique paintings, with Perspex surrounds.

Currently I have one general display case with tolex surround, Perspex door with key lock and a velvet type interior, the usual type of thing.

The Mrs said I should get one of these cases for each of my guitars and have them spread around the house (what a woman!) However I was wondering if anyone knew where or who to get the types they have in hardrock, like with a guilded gold frame and at a landscape angle, those kind of options . Been looking online and haven't seen any in the uk

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

JamesE

"haven't seen any in the uk"

Try again - I searched for "Hard Rock cafe display case" and came up with a firm in the Bromley area!
There must be others.
If it was my thing, I would use glass, not perspex, but chacun a son gout.

Patek

Morning James

Thanks for your response - could you please link to the company in Bromley? As only pin cases come up in my search. Many thanks for your help. Cheers

JamesE

Hi Patek,
That's a joinery business doing wooden cases with glass fronts. Try Pennzoni display.
There's a firm called "Luminati Ltd" who make a case completely from perspex (LD48), no picture frame, but nothing to obscure the view.
Tell these people I want 5% if you buy from them. :laugh2: