• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

UK LPF MEET III _ 20th January 2018.

ourmaninthenorth

Take it I'm on raffle detail again? I'll see what I can muster up.

Yes that 35th Anniversary TS808 Tube Screamer Richard won (cough) is worth a few quid these days. It's worth the admission price of nothing to have the chance to win something shiny just for turning up. :salude

And I wonder how Keith got on with his winning Dunlop Hendrix Wah paired with his acoustic guitars from last years meet? Haha

Justin, you've done more than your fair share on the raffle prizes..so, I'd like to announce that Stu Castledine of Castledine Electronics, a LPF member and meet attendee, has kindly offered to build a pedal specifically for this meet...gratis. This is a fantastic prize. For those perhaps unfamiliar with Stu's work, take a trip over to http://www.wah-wah.co.uk/ and get a flavour of how cracking a prize this is.

Thanks Stu :3zone

It will be raffled in the usual way, laminates in a hat...new pedal to the winner.

I can confirm, as chief prize drawer, that I will enjoy winning this pedal very very much indeed. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

madformac

Justin, you've done more than your fair share on the raffle prizes..so, I'd like to announce that Stu Castledine of Castledine Electronics, a LPF member and meet attendee, has kindly offered to build a pedal specifically for this meet...gratis. This is a fantastic prize. For those perhaps unfamiliar with Stu's work, take a trip over to http://www.wah-wah.co.uk/ and get a flavour of how cracking a prize this is.

Thanks Stu :3zone

It will be raffled in the usual way, laminates in a hat...new pedal to the winner.

I can confirm, as chief prize drawer, that I will enjoy winning this pedal very very much indeed. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That's excellent. In the spirit of the event I'll rustle something up as well, wouldn't be tradition if I didn't. If Stu has the pedal side covered I have a few ideas.. :salude

2002standardmat

I’ll put me thinking cap on for something too...

Already this is coming together nicely!!!!

madformac

To keep it within the forum rules and with a Burst (and UK) theme, here are some British lads with vintage Les Pauls having a bit of a play... :dude:

springhead

I'd like to announce that Stu Castledine of Castledine Electronics, a LPF member and meet attendee, has kindly offered to build a pedal specifically for this meet...gratis. This is a fantastic prize. For those perhaps unfamiliar with Stu's work, take a trip over to http://www.wah-wah.co.uk/ and get a flavour of how cracking a prize this is.

That's very generous of him. So is Stu coming along? Some years back I was buying various models of Stu's inductors to mod wah pedals for friends. Would be nice to meet him.

ak_

I'd love to come to this!

What's the form? Bring something interesting/anything/beer/nothing?

Looking forward to meeting some of you :)

TM1

I wish I could attend this instead of NAMM.. Anyone fancy a trade? lol

2002standardmat

I wish I could attend this instead of NAMM.. Anyone fancy a trade? lol

Sorry, I couldn’t chance NAMM having inferior sugared bakery goods...

Come over here instead - like Frank Gallagher said, we know how to throw a party!

renderit

I will come up with something from Ren's Bunghole of Antiquity©®℗™℃ throw into your raffle. It is the least i can do for the chuckles youse guys gibs me! (i know, i checked) It's almost like we speaks the same words and such...Hey, if i throw in a pedal do they run on 9 volt batteries there too? Or do you have like 27 and a half Killerjewles of 'lectricity in a cann thingies of sumpthin? I don't want to be sending things that just go "pop, we done".

ourmaninthenorth

I will come up with something from Ren's Bunghole of Antiquity©®℗™℃ throw into your raffle. It is the least i can do for the chuckles youse guys gibs me! (i know, i checked) It's almost like we speaks the same words and such...Hey, if i throw in a pedal do they run on 9 volt batteries there too? Or do you have like 27 and a half Killerjewles of 'lectricity in a cann thingies of sumpthin? I don't want to be sending things that just go "pop, we done".

Our National Grid runs on 9 volts Ren...takes a fortnight to boil a bloody kettle...:laugh2::laugh2:

ourmaninthenorth

I'd love to come to this!

What's the form? Bring something interesting/anything/beer/nothing?

Looking forward to meeting some of you :)

Be good to see you there Pal.

Bring yourself...and anything else you fancy bringing gear wise...everything else is found.

:salude