• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

UK LPF MEET III _ 20th January 2018.

ourmaninthenorth

Spoke to the caterers yesterday, they can exceed my expectations so we are good there.

More (or less depending upon your priorities) importantly I’ve been thorough my gear and picked out what I can throw into the mix, nothing mega bucks but a couple of curios to add.

All the other usual bits & bobs will be sorted in due course, I have my plans....

Same as last time, if anyone is coming by train I can help with lifts to and from between there and the studio.

They'll be in good company then Mate...:laugh2::laugh2:

So if you can handle the station runs like before, I'll do my best smiley face meet and greet at the studio, and Richard can do whatever the bloody hell Richard does...we're sorted on the logistics side.

We'll get a running list of confirms going pretty soon Mat, to leave plenty of time for you to do more of your magic behind the scenes. I reckon we run a cap on numbers at ideally 15, 20 max. What do you reckon Pal?

'Aving it. :2cool

Steve62

Hopefully can make it along again, have some work that means I am in Europe some of the time. Will try to avoid a clash. Great day out last time, travelling up from Kent on the train with Jules (springhead).
Look forward to seeing everybody there

Steve

ourmaninthenorth

Hopefully can make it along again, have some work that means I am in Europe some of the time. Will try to avoid a clash. Great day out last time, travelling up from Kent on the train with Jules (springhead).

Steve

Be great to see you again Steve. :salude

Paul.

madformac

Anybody been in touch with Alex, Woody or Neil lately?

I'm sure Woody and Neil are up to their necks in work with their respective new bands but I bet they would hate to miss out if they are free.

Jon Brook

Steve

Where in Kent are you Steve?
I am in Biddenden?

Jon

ourmaninthenorth

Anybody been in touch with Alex, Woody or Neil lately?

I'm sure Woody and Neil are up to their necks in work with their respective new bands but I bet they would hate to miss out if they are free.

Justin, they don't sign in here much. I wonder if you could scout social media for these boys, and give em a nudge? You're much better at that than I.

I'm also working to contact Groover (Keith). Brews Brother in the singular just isn't the same...:biggrin:

:salude

Groover

Take it I'm on raffle detail again? I'll see what I can muster up.

Yes that 35th Anniversary TS808 Tube Screamer Richard won (cough) is worth a few quid these days. It's worth the admission price of nothing to have the chance to win something shiny just for turning up. :salude

And I wonder how Keith got on with his winning Dunlop Hendrix Wah paired with his acoustic guitars from last years meet? Haha

I’ll tell yer how I went on with it......can’t get a feckin quack out of it with my Martin or my Lowden :laugh2:

Seriously I’ve hardly used it so I think it only fair I return to be put back in the raffle so someone can get some use out of it. So I’ll fight my way through 6ft of snow over Woodhead Pass :rolleyes

By the way I can only apologise to the person who I gave to Tomato sausage to....it was crap. I’ll try and do better this time:eek:la

ourmaninthenorth

I’ll tell yer how I went on with it......can’t get a feckin quack out of it with my Martin or my Lowden :laugh2:

Seriously I’ve hardly used it so I think it only fair I return to be put back in the raffle so someone can get some use out of it. So I’ll fight my way through 6ft of snow over Woodhead Pass :rolleyes

By the way I can only apologise to the person who I gave to Tomato sausage to....it was crap. I’ll try and do better this time:eek:la

I'll have the kettle on you rum bugger...:hee

Groover

Good man yerself.

I’ll throw in a Hendrix fuzz pedal as well that I don’t use.........don’t know how the Hendrix fella got his name on all these pedals. Sound like shit when I use em :hmm

Reno_1ted

Alright lads!

Consider me in. Thanks Paul for the heads up and the organizing. Awesome as always. And thanks Rich for agreeing to give us the space to use. Awesome as always.

I will bring my '56 & '68 conversions again. And look forward to ogglin' over other folks gear, drinking coffee, and eating biscuits. :salude

ourmaninthenorth

Alright lads!

Consider me in. Thanks Paul for the heads up and the organizing. Awesome as always. And thanks Rich for agreeing to give us the space to use. Awesome as always.

I will bring my '56 & '68 conversions again. And look forward to ogglin' over other folks gear, drinking coffee, and eating biscuits. :salude

Nice one Alex. See you there.

Love to see that 56 conversion again. :salude

miserneil

Hey up chums! Haven't been here much recently but great to see this is happening again (thanks for the call Paul) unfortunately, and Sod's law, I'm recording my bands debut album that weekend at Rockfield Studio so won't be able to attend (again!).

Have a great one and best wishes to you all! :salude

madformac

Hey up chums! Haven't been here much recently but great to see this is happening again (thanks for the call Paul) unfortunately, and Sod's law, I'm recording my bands debut album that weekend at Rockfield Studio so won't be able to attend (again!).

Nice to hear from you mate,

Real shame you won't be there but we will raise a mug of tea to you and dip a digestive too :salude

I love the new track and video with the band, looking forward to the album. All great stuff :dude:

Look after yourself, more than likely I'll see you on tour before the MK IV meet!

madformac

Alright lads!

Good stuff!

We will make sure the assortment of biscuits is many and delicious! :salude

ourmaninthenorth

Cheers Neil, catch you on the next one. :salude

Good luck with the album mate. :2cool