• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1961 Gibson SG TV Yellow Junior

DEVILBAT

Always wanted one of these. Was lucky enough to grab this one at a super price after it popped up on Reverb. It's been played, but how many chances does a guy get at a 1961 TV Yellow SG Junior? And at a super deal price? it will clean up nicely. Sounds killer
Enjoy!

0RfgHyb.jpg

vFcKNcR.jpg

9V9axHA.jpg

kHvSMwi.jpg

MapleFlame

Always wanted one of these. Was lucky enough to grab this one at a super price after it popped up on Reverb. It's been played, but how many chances does a guy get at a 1961 TV Yellow SG Junior? And at a super deal price? it will clean up nicely. Sounds killer
Enjoy!

0RfgHyb.jpg

vFcKNcR.jpg

9V9axHA.jpg

kHvSMwi.jpg

Holy Coolness, love it x10

frazettafan

A friend of mine has a '62 and it's a great guitar. Does anyone have any idea how many exist? My friends is the only one I've ever seen in the flesh.

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
I've always wanted one of those. Congrats!!!:peace2

EFLOW

Sweet SG Junior but plrase remove this stupid trussrod cover.

renderit

Should be a plain black TRC shouldn't it? The one on it may be from a 61 standard though...

35662965513_38727d1dbe_h.jpg

P.Walker

Should be a plain black TRC shouldn't it? The one on it may be from a 61 standard though...

It *should* be, but I was talking more about the sentiment behind his post because that's seriously a cool guitar and it would be just fine even if the trc read batman.