• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

ECP RD59 Revival or Freedom

LtKojak

I've had both sets: my 335 copy liked better the Freedom, a Std LP liked better the Revival.

Just pick your poison! You simply can't go wrong with either.

HTH,

lubra65

I've had both sets: my 335 copy liked better the Freedom, a Std LP liked better the Revival.

Just pick your poison! You simply can't go wrong with either.

HTH,

Have you ever tried Kloppmann PAF?

LtKojak

My choice is in doubt between ECP and Kloppmann ....
Well, I just can't imagine any other brand being somehow "better" than the ECPs.

Knowing the weight of several decades of dissecting, rewinding and repairing real PAFs Bill Megela carried on his shoulders, with all due respect, I sincerely doubt Kloppmann could somehow top that.

HTH,

scovell001

Another vote for ECP - whatever he is doing, its 'spot on' - youtube videos & soundclips only tell half the story. The 'feel' they add to a guitar, simply amazing.

Theres also Montys available in europe

I havent tried the Kloppmann paf - its annoying he doesnt give an idea of wind or magnet - maybe an email is in order.