• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson SG Standard - Black - 2006

srmd22

$875 shipped and PP'd.

Reverb listing here.

36793099223_18bbc38da9_b.jpg

36753587854_f0380f0a95_b.jpg

36813176823_32d4bbfc5a_b.jpg

Check out the reverb link at the top for more pics. Guitar is in excellent condition, with a little clouding where your forearm rests (pretty subtle, won't show in pics), and some very light wear, mostly just pick marks on the guard, but no scratches or dings. Actions is great, low, easy to play, minimal fret wear, if any, very lightly played guitar. Guitar is bone stock, works perfectly, notes ring out across the neck, no dead spots, no crackles or weirdness.

I have a bunch of other stuff on reverb - amps and guitars, and there will be a pedal purge soon. Hopefully I'll get some time to post them here too. Meanwhile, I am trimming down from 4 SG's to one or two - sold a '64 Jr this weekend.

Looking at similar black SG's on Reverb, this is priced quite low - more beat up, older examples going for quite a bit more, so price is fairly firm.

No trades at this time (you can try I guess, but I am in a downsizing mode atm).