• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

New Bartlett Retrospec on order!!!

corpse

Any word on this? Almost ready to ship- two months ago?

GotTheSilver

Any word on this? Almost ready to ship- two months ago?

Sorry, guys! Life has been really crazy for the last two months. Barely been on the forums at all! I promise to give a full review with pics this week, but for now suffice it say the guitar is really amazing! It is inspiring me to play differently, which I think really says a lot! More to come... soon!

rockabilly69

Sorry, guys! Life has been really crazy for the last two months. Barely been on the forums at all! I promise to give a full review with pics this week, but for now suffice it say the guitar is really amazing! It is inspiring me to play differently, which I think really says a lot! More to come... soon!

Fantastic looking forward to it!

Archtopanimal

Do you still have the Bartlett ? We didn't get to see photos after it arrived at your abode ......... :eek:la

RemediosSharrock

Best wishes. I played Bartlett Retrospec twice in life but yes, after doing some savings, I bought and gifted it to my niece. She played it in her high school event. By the way, it's an expensive choice especially if buy from the Austin Guitar House.