• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

DUESENBURG LOVE???

KingVic

New member so I may have missed it and sorry if so but....

who else loves their duzzy? I have had two star players but my most recent love affair is with my Paloma nardic blue solidbody and my fairytale lap steel. Anybody else playing and loving duesenbergs?

djangolad

I have a black Duesenberg Doublecat. I like the look and sound of the Paloma though and would consider acquiring one . Duesenbergs are second to none in quality construction. The setup is always on point, hardwear solid, stylish designs and finish. They also have some unique voices from that clear, smooth jazzy single coil neck PU to the straty middle position and the humbucker at the bridge does the dirty work. The tremolo sys is also an evolved Bigsby, just more refined, stays in tune. Great guitars. Not surprised some of the big names use them.:salude

renderit

I have a black Duesenberg Doublecat. I like the look and sound of the Paloma though and would consider acquiring one . Duesenbergs are second to none in quality construction. The setup is always on point, hardwear solid, stylish designs and finish. They also have some unique voices from that clear, smooth jazzy single coil neck PU to the straty middle position and the humbucker at the bridge does the dirty work. The tremolo sys is also an evolved Bigsby, just more refined, stays in tune. Great guitars. Not surprised some of the big names use them.:salude

New member so I may have missed it and sorry if so but....

who else loves their duzzy? I have had two star players but my most recent love affair is with my Paloma nardic blue solidbody and my fairytale lap steel. Anybody else playing and loving duesenbergs?

No you don't! Pictures my friends! No Duzzy love without PICTURES!

twulf

Two years ago I bought a Duesenberg Bonneville and since then I hardly play any other guitar.
My paulas stay in their cases and also the custom made strats an existence in the corner.
The Bonneville weighs only 2.2 kg, sounds absolutely awesome and plays dreamlike.

Rockhard

55622716_327103314829027_6055575726088781824_n.jpg

This was a lovely 59er I bought this time last year . Quality build , player and tones . Great guitars wouldn't have a thing said against them . Just I'm more of an LP guy .

xtrunk

I recently got myself this 49er. I was so impressed with the 2019 R9 models I have retired some of my other Les Pauls and are playing those.

Someone offered to swap one of my standards I was selling for this Duesenburg, so I gave it a try. I haven't played it much as I sprained my finger, but so far I love the feel of it. And I think it looks rather cool.

AF1QipN4vfwTei1TuMDSSJVLYFNO7MLxr7Q8nLUAqFy0
osaRdbzUJkX9ttcLX5DnL2dZIMsd-FA6dwQKCanc7W9n0Nofmn66llwj4zf3Imrg60hM_bMOPw404sI8sJwOlkZK8NTI8akKnpS_ioECzobLfH1-cOb7GN6ptm4KGvMsGVVjU9nIPyacUO82ex8uZUAq2-ZnO_OwIPXA2j29p5Xj6TtEn15GkIdAWJg2v76GaFSect4WvK89mg_cDU3azbxr8n5J-ASA6ghnQs55Qiyr3WExl1BT47GD-6oeDNh6owVtF1ioBp64Zr5misVsBVYKFz6sZPOyYk_zyC8BcXMN1DnIe-ZmycmaLC4fEC70bknrl-zCGayduY83Ojlr5oiQCaDFF_13Yqdob-Cu95wonKz2xCJOwkNggXEBSTZGK0W2hA7E-Sp7BVU2-xRAopzFwUByZpTSeBaGT1BVrkvGtA_HDznidHh0BkzRwz5vGmtdd2tROc8ZQkkkShhMBvPZrY16RpmWsSeYW94a5jaT818LcE6fKW8MrVGm4Llt-00Gr7JXaoaXsI6noRkQw16mvB4loAycyVIowjgGQuqhr0NGOfZ0wQXc4Qx8J2rfg3i0SX69io7K0_AN-oqQB36jlsME3KjZE9nhPKcWpbXp6S9dFcbnzqCHjAOTT5oRRUTNheT-UqOFCyBldiCzmIXilxjfwJg_aLuVhgl2s-EFUjpHFttFyQ=w727-h969-no

tbirdgreg

I just got a Starplayer TV Phonic. It is one of the most beautiful guitars I've ever seen, much less owned.
1759GZq
Venetian white with gold hardware, pearloid binding.
1759GZq
As others have said, world-class workmanship and carefully though out electronics. Plays great right out of the box and sounds fantastic!

body-jp.jpg