• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD - Ren's Good Eye

latestarter

Ren, great purchase. Love the amber bone colour and sans binding. Congrats.

renderit

renderit

Case review pulled whilst I figure out WHY EVERY GIBSON ES I HAVE HAS A HUGELY DIFFERENT BODY SIZE AND SHAPE!

Last edited:

Don

I came real close to buying one of these from CME's floor model sell off but just couldn't justify spending the money right now (even though it was stupid cheap). I'll have to keep looking at pics of yours.

ourmaninthenorth

Missed this one...comes with reading stuff with both eyes shut - I do this to great effect with bills, not so much with geetars, explains why I once bought a Strat...

Anyway...love it Ren, nothing at all wrong with your eyes.

Don't worry about the case, I've found they've got no tone whatsoever, and are simply in existence to keep the dust of 'em.

:hank

renderit

Missed this one...comes with reading stuff with both eyes shut - I do this to great effect with bills, not so much with geetars, explains why I once bought a Strat...

Anyway...love it Ren, nothing at all wrong with your eyes.

Don't worry about the case, I've found they've got no tone whatsoever, and are simply in existence to keep the dust of 'em.

:hank

I do that when I want to find the author's intended texture. It can be very revealing on the older analog monitors, particularly if you reach around back...

Last edited:

ourmaninthenorth

I do that when I want to find the author's intended texture. I can be very revealing on the older analog monitors, particularly if you reach around back...

Bit forward for our first date, dontcha think....?? Oh what the hell, one is only young once.....

:hee

Big Al

Reminds me of a major blond Betty from the 40's, Veronica Lake. She had that long blond hair parted on the side and you only saw one eye. Beautiful, .... the gitfddle ain't bad neither.