• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD ES-135

Mister D

https://imgur.com/gallery/mmCV0I am really diggin' on this!
mmCV0

mdubya

Congrats! I love these and will own one myself in the future. Love the VSB and that pink lined case. Those cases are the best/coolest cases ever!

How are you liking the P-100's? I am almost sold on the P-90 looks and humbucker sound.

Mister D

I'm currently traveling. In the hotel I am playing through an iRig and AmpliTube. Sounds ok. In the store when I purchased it I was able to play it through a Fender Twin, JCM800 and Princeton Reverb. Nice nice nice!

mdubya

I'm currently traveling. In the hotel I am playing through an iRig and AmpliTube. Sounds ok. In the store when I purchased it I was able to play it through a Fender Twin, JCM800 and Princeton Reverb. Nice nice nice!

thumbsUp.gif
thumbsUp.gif
thumbsUp.gif

Thanks.

gavindale

I own it's twin brother! I love the Es-135's. I also got a maple with humbuckers that was a gift from my wife. Playabilty, tone and a trapeze tail. What's not to love!

:dude:

Don

I had the humbucker version. I loved the round neck and tall frets. I put a Bigsby on it. I sold it because the weight (about 9-1/2 pounds) combined with the large body (about 1/2" deeper than an ES-335) was tiring on gigs.

02_ES-135_Bigsby.jpg

1jamman

Nice , HNGD , I've been itching for some P-90's again and these 135's are might appealing .... A blond 1 might push me over the limit . :wow

Don

Modernized 225 with a better bridge, freakin' perfect!

Kind of. These are semi-hollow where an ES-225 is hollow. I replaced my ES-135 with a 1959 ES-225TD. I actually prefer the ES-225's bridge. I like wrap tails a lot.

100_8068.JPG

sonar

Fun guitars, although it took me awhile to get used to the semi-hollow characteristics. Not a huge fan of the P100's, but that's easily fixed.

My buddy has the P100 version. I've offered to buy it more than once, but he won't sell.

jrgtr42

Nice. I have a very similar one, but black.
Not a huge fan of the P100s, but I haven't yet gotten around to replacing them. They do have their own sound that it nice when played clean, and maybe a bit of hair, but not really distorted.
Also, it's a bit on the heavy side.
Other than that I love how it plays.

RnB

Add me to the list as well. A '93 model in Vint SB. Still stock & one guitar I haven't messed with...'cept for tuner buttons. Those snot green ones' had to go in favor of a set of double rings. Weighs a lot...sigh!

Congrats ~ play it in good health...

J T

I have a '94. Nice big neck, lightweight, I replaced the Trapeze with a USA B7. Great vibe. "Bad to the bone". :yah