• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Music Man Axis Supersport

Big Al

Just spent some time with my custom made Music Man Supersport and had almost forgot what a lovely guitar it was. Mine has a custom Pacific Burst over a deep, deep tight quilt maple that is just spectacular. Tremolo,(not a Floyd), and P90's with the Piezo bridge pickup option. Just a killer birdseye maple neck with matching headstock finish. I love this model and for the dough find it too be an amazing bargain. Any other Axis users out there?

CoyotesGator

I had one slip through my fingers awhile back.

Still kicking myself over that guitar.

jrgtr42

I used to sell them. Nice guitars, like all Music Mans (Music Men?) but to me the neck is set to deep into the body, I always feel cramped when I play them.

Maplehead872

I bought a Music man axis sport not a super sport off of BCRgreg,about 2years ago. The body is all ash(sunburst finish)with a cool flame maple neck,Rosewood fingerboard, MM 90's (looks like p 90's). The guitar sounds great and a great feel to it as well.

Rev-al

I really like mine. It is a 2010 if I remember correctly. Special order. I got it with the idea it might be able to replace a strat and a Les Paul on a gig. I sort of does, but not quite enough.
Fantastic gigging guitar but doesn't get used much at all at home. I find the body cut-away throws the guitar too far to my right when playing seated, makes my shoulder ache after a while. Standing up its fine. Anyone else find this ?

Rev-al

Smokey.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]