• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

53/1958 Terry Mueller 1958 Conversion Les Paul GT

kaylane

1953/1958 Terry Mueller 1958 Conversion Les Paul GT: I have a kitchen to redo sn someo fthe things I have posted I hope will start to move, but here's another one...This is a Terry Mueller conversion which started life as a 53 Goldtop. It still has its original finish front and back! The 58’ modifications include a reset neck to 58’ angle and specs, refret to 59’ frets PAF Humbucker PUP’s, stop bar, a Tune O Matic, complete original finish as stated earlier. All work was done by Terry Mueller and anyone in the “Biz” knows the top two conversion luthiers were Terry Mueller and of course Chris Mirabella …and I say “were” because neither of them are doing conversions any longer.
This guitar in the industry is referred to as “Mueller Conversion,” by astute members of the guitar community. This beauty has mostly original 50’s parts including: original finish front and back, Brazilian rosewood fretboard, back plastic, inlays, knobs, jack & jack plate, harness, pots, knobs, tuners, switch, switch tip, hardware, screws, PAF’s & original 50’s bridge. Weighs 8 pounds, 10 ounces.

Non-Original: Stop bar, studs, strap button, PUP rings, pick guard is a Mueller special (?), also historic bridge in case, thumb wheels, and switch ring (60's). Guitars comes in a 70’s protector chainsaw case.

This is your chance to own true 50’s wood and “tone” and have the same 58’ Dickey Betts tone made famous for way, way less than the $85k you see them going for. You folks outside the USA…take advantage of the weak dollar and get it now! Excellent condition and shape as you can see from the pics. Will sell with ($25.5k) or without ($20k) PAF's...pics here https://www.gbase.com/gear/gibson-les-paul-standard-1953-goldtop and I have plenty more for SERIOUS buyers. thanks

kaylane

Just finished redoing the entire kitchen..I'll knock a grand off $24.5 and pay shipping...