• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

So Wednesday, this happened

Brian Krashpad

36314714076_666511bb9c_b.jpg

Brian Krashpad

Cool! But why two?

Actually, I've owned the one on the left for years.

2686545950_7efd400e5d_b.jpg

Purely by chance, the one on the right came up for sale locally, grossly underpriced (about a third of its current value). I paid the seller his asking price, snapping it up within less than a day of it being listed for sale.

I'll wait a little while and resell for a profit. Which should easily be over a hundred bucks, probably more like a couple hundred.

Makes for a cool photo in the meantime. While most people who see these assume they are the later "Royale" Wildkats, in fact these are an earlier limited run in a transparent cream top and whitewash back, with cream binding. (The Royales were a solid white color with gold sparkle binding.) The odds of finding a second one locally (in a small college town, albeit one with a very active music scene) identical to mine are probably astronomically high.

Last edited: