• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2016 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue Collector's Choice #24 "Nicky" Aged

hbreaze

Killer Top, Color, and Tone! (Stock #1096)

This is a really special Nicky. I have had a ton of these move through and every one I get blows me away. This one is no different. The top and color on this one are the stuff dreams are made of. The The top has strong, wide, wavy flame with tons of movement. The color is a perfect dirty green lemon. Combine those two with the incredible aging and you have a guitar that looks the part of a vintage burst. The tone is just dripping with vintage rock and roll goodness. It is clear and woody with just the right amount of growl. It has a super sweet clean tone and can really rock with some drive. The playability is great with a nice medium C neck profile. The fretboard on this on is as dark and smooth as I have seen on any recent reissue. This one is in like new condition.

Neck Measurements: .894@1st and 1.003@12th

Weight: 8lbs 12 ounces

Comes with Aged OHSC, COA, and Tags

$8295 Shipped

sG4Qz1t.jpg

mghZUDD.jpg

5i8ZR9y.jpg

bmZDWdi.jpg