• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2014 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue Collector's Choice #17 Keith Nelson "Louis" Aged

hbreaze

2014 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue Collector's Choice #17 Keith Nelson "Louis" Aged

Amazing Vintage Look and Perfect Feel! (Stock #1093)

This is a truly special guitar. It is as nice as any CC I've ever come across. The top is a nice wide flame with great movement and a subtle quality that most vintage LP's have. The color has the glow and hue that I have previously only seen in faded 50's burst. The aging is the best I have seen come out of the custom shop. It truly looks and feels like a old Les Paul, as much as any reissue I have come across. The tone on this one is big. It is a big, loud, extremely resonant guitar. It thrives playing heavy blues and rock n roll, but rolls back to clean up nicely. It cleans up well enough to do clean blues or even jazz just as well. The neck is a nice vintage feeling medium C profile and the playability is great. This one is in as new, unplayed condition.

Neck Measurements: .898@1st and 1.001@12th

Weight: 8lbs 12 ounces

Comes with OHSC, Tags, and COA

$4995 Shipped

fullsizeoutput_1468_zpsonde2ctb.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1460_zpssq3bcbve.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_14aa_zpskdekvdxi.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_14a8_zpsn4dqmr54.jpeg

hbreaze

Re: 2014 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue Collector's Choice #17 Keith Nelson "Louis" Age

Mods please delete. Double post