• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960 Reissue (2004')

Keefoman

OK. What's the diffrence 1960 Classics and normal Classic?
That's the same model. Some call it 1960 Classic because '1960' is engraved on the pickguard. The Les Paul Classic was different to the Standard (until 2008) by having mostly plain tops, ceramic open humbuckers, '60s slim taper neck, ABR-1 bridge (until 2004), 'aged' inlays (aka snot green or piss yellow) from the top of my head.

Generally good guitars though, except for the humbuckers in my opinion. They're too hot for my taste, but others like them.

Yturan666

That's the same model. Some call it 1960 Classic because '1960' is engraved on the pickguard. The Les Paul Classic was different to the Standard (until 2008) by having mostly plain tops, ceramic open humbuckers, '60s slim taper neck, ABR-1 bridge (until 2004), 'aged' inlays (aka snot green or piss yellow) from the top of my head.

Generally good guitars though, except for the humbuckers in my opinion. They're too hot for my taste, but others like them.

Trans-Am

2000 Classic with 1960 engraved p/g in Trans-Amber

Trans 2017