• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

For Silverface Fender Amp lovers: Tell us about/show us your Faves!

bluesmandude

I have an early silverface Super Reverb. A 68'-69', all original (except the valves). Great amp and it is a total pleasure to play through it.

Tubes 'n Wood

'69 Twin Reverb and '69 Vibrolux Reverb both black faced... great for the Les Pauls or 335s I've played through them.

AndreasG

My fave is my battered 68 Super Reverb I have since 20 years, second my 74 Vibrolux Reverb. After years of playing vintage Marshall 50 w heads I came back to Fender combos. Plug straight in and crank them

slater529

I currently have a '71 Princeton Reverb and a '73 Vibrolux Reverb. Love 'em both. I've owned 4 or 5 other Silverface amps over the years, but these two are my faves by far.

shines2225

1978 Vibro Champ. probably the most underrated low power amp ever made. It's NOT a one trick volume on 10 pony. As a matter a fact that is it's least valuable use.