• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD R8 from Japan

0 2339

finally, after 5 weeks in customs i could pick up that beauty yesterday... first les paul model for me, can't wait to plug it in : )))

28811898jx.jpg

cheers from portugal :salude

Big Al

I was gonna ask, why Japan? There's a gazzilion available here. Then I saw it. WOWZERS!!!! My kinda LP!

Give ya a dollar for it.:):hank

corpse

I could not have waited to get home. That is a very old looking top- one to love.

GotTheSilver

Wow! That thing looks great! Congrats. Enjoy! :dude:

I have a 2013 R8 and I love it!

0 2339

thanks all!! muito obrigado ff ; )

didn't have time to reply yet cause i couldn't lay her away - it sounds so great it's ridiculous!!! never held a humbucker guitar in my hands that sounded so well. i just had the chance to crank my deluxe reverb and it never gave me chills like that before... had to stop now, cause i've got a feeling my ears are bleeding and my head makes WHOOM WHOOM in rythm with my heartbeat... john bonham 26" bass drum WHOOM... but hahaha so well worth it!!!!!

i started searching the web for a 58 and with the first click i landed on nico-nico guitars in tokyo. it was the first guitar on their homepage that caught my eyes... i started writing with the seller, asked him about some other models he had and let him compare them for me, did some research on the shop and yeah.... i was in touch with a handful of other sellers - also u.s. and europe of course - but i couldn't get this first lp i found out of my head. in the end i thought, screw it, there's a reason why i ran into it in the first place and pulled the trigger.... after some long nights and some cold sweat i'm so happy i did it!!!

cheers
christoph

ff1337

thanks all!! muito obrigado ff ; )

didn't have time to reply yet cause i couldn't lay her away - it sounds so great it's ridiculous!!! never held a humbucker guitar in my hands that sounded so well. i just had the chance to crank my deluxe reverb and it never gave me chills like that before... had to stop now, cause i've got a feeling my ears are bleeding and my head makes WHOOM WHOOM in rythm with my heartbeat... john bonham 26" bass drum WHOOM... but hahaha so well worth it!!!!!

i started searching the web for a 58 and with the first click i landed on nico-nico guitars in tokyo. it was the first guitar on their homepage that caught my eyes... i started writing with the seller, asked him about some other models he had and let him compare them for me, did some research on the shop and yeah.... i was in touch with a handful of other sellers - also u.s. and europe of course - but i couldn't get this first lp i found out of my head. in the end i thought, screw it, there's a reason why i ran into it in the first place and pulled the trigger.... after some long nights and some cold sweat i'm so happy i did it!!!

cheers
christoph
very cool! Love that color, reminds me of my TH. I bought mine online and was nervous as hell too, but was SHOCKED at how lucky I was to get one that floored me! Online purchasing is a gamble because one cannot try before you buy. Enjoy the heck out of that thing.:hank