• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

What does the CE sticker mean?

J T

Conformite European (spelling?) so It can be exported to Europe to show it complies with European Union rules.

The Shifter

I always take the CE sticker off my new Fenders. But I keep the sticker that has a garbage can with an X over it. This serves to remind me to never throw my guitar in the trash.:##

Pellman73

I always take the CE sticker off my new Fenders. But I keep the sticker that has a garbage can with an X over it. This serves to remind me to never throw my guitar in the trash.:##

Thats funny. I never thought about how ironic and funny that sticker is.

it makes me wonder how the angriest guitar player in the world disposes of his guitars

J T

Recycle/re-purpose. Too many are just thrown out the window. Creates a hazard for pedestrians below

Pellman73

MonoNeon! He's from Memphis!

These things he did are pure genius and super entertaining

this one is my favorite.

is it considered derailing the thread if the original question is solved ? :hmm

I'm oddly obsessed w this video

-patty what you seal this bitch with gorilla glue?

JR.Deluxe

Someone once told me CE is collectors edition. That other europe thing makes more sense.

J T

:laugh2:

He probably kicked up the price a few dollars too.