• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1998 Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop YAMANO 1954 Reissue R4 - missing Texas - Fed Ex

toby

1998 Gibson Les Paul Custom YAMANO 1954 Reissue R4 - missing Texas - Fed Ex- found

The 54 Yamano Les Paul Custom (1998) in this ad was received by Fed Ex in Texas for shipment to Canada . The guitar disappeared at the airport ( that was the last time it was scanned by Fed Ex ) . Fed Ex and the owner are still looking for it . If anyone sees a guitar that fits this description , please let me know . Thank you !http://houston.craigslist.org/msg/5823316450.html
Found by seller

Last edited:

toby

Serial number is 4 8111 . The instrument was shipped with all of the Yamano paperwork and adjustment tools . It went missing at the Houston Fed Ex depot . Fed ex has declared it "lost" . Additional photos of the instrument are available .

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
The 54 Yamano Les Paul Custom (1998) in this ad was received by Fed Ex in Texas for shipment to Canada . The guitar disappeared at the airport ( that was the last time it was scanned by Fed Ex ) . Fed Ex and the owner are still looking for it . If anyone sees a guitar that fits this description , please let me know . Thank you !
http://houston.craigslist.org/msg/5823316450.html

Your text didn't show on my screen.

toby

Serial number is 4 8111 . The instrument was shipped with all of the Yamano paperwork and adjustment tools . The box was checked into the
Fed Ex Houston Texas depot . That is the last place it was scanned . It disappeared after that . A claim was filed . Fed Ex is now declaring that the package is "lost" . Additional photos are available . The guitar was sold about 6 weeks ago . It was was for sale on Reverb and Ebay . Thank you for your time !

passin_through

Serial number is 4 8111 . The instrument was shipped with all of the Yamano paperwork and adjustment tools . The box was checked into the
Fed Ex Houston Texas depot . That is the last place it was scanned . It disappeared after that . A claim was filed . Fed Ex is now declaring that the package is "lost" . Additional photos are available . The guitar was sold about 6 weeks ago . It was was for sale on Reverb and Ebay . Thank you for your time !

PM SENT.

I think i saw your stuff online. I saw a guitar for sale in my region and looked it up and your post showed up. thank God you had the serial number because the seller posted pics of the guitar. i registered here on this forum to let you know.

i hope this helps you if this IS your gear.

toby

The seller found it recently somewhere in Texas . Not sure what happened .

Last edited:

hotienrtc

Cong ty ho tien RTC chuyen ve sinh cong nghiep tai Da Nang. Thank you.