The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite
    Les Paul Forum Member

1998 Gibson Les Paul Custom YAMANO 1954 Reissue R4 - missing Texas - Fed Ex- found

The 54 Yamano Les Paul Custom (1998) in this ad was received by Fed Ex in Texas for shipment to Canada . The guitar disappeared at the airport ( that was the last time it was scanned by Fed Ex ) . Fed Ex and the owner are still looking for it . If anyone sees a guitar that fits this description , please let me know . Thank you !http://houston.craigslist.org/msg/5823316450.html
    Found by seller
    Last edited by toby; 08-27-18 at 09:07 AM.

Les Paul Forum Member

Re: 1998 Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop YAMANO 1954 Reissue R4 - missing Texas - Fed Ex

Serial number is 4 8111 . The instrument was shipped with all of the Yamano paperwork and adjustment tools . It went missing at the Houston Fed Ex depot . Fed ex has declared it "lost" . Additional photos of the instrument are available .

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner Tom Wittrock's Avatar

Re: 1998 Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop YAMANO 1954 Reissue R4 - missing Texas - Fed Ex

Quote Originally Posted by toby View Post
    The 54 Yamano Les Paul Custom (1998) in this ad was received by Fed Ex in Texas for shipment to Canada . The guitar disappeared at the airport ( that was the last time it was scanned by Fed Ex ) . Fed Ex and the owner are still looking for it . If anyone sees a guitar that fits this description , please let me know . Thank you !
    http://houston.craigslist.org/msg/5823316450.html
    Your text didn't show on my screen.
    Pauls to the walls!

Hüter der Flammen!

PLEASE SUPPORT www.burstserial.com !!
    Click here: www.burstserial.com

Les Paul Forum Member

Serial number is 4 8111 . The instrument was shipped with all of the Yamano paperwork and adjustment tools . The box was checked into the
    Fed Ex Houston Texas depot . That is the last place it was scanned . It disappeared after that . A claim was filed . Fed Ex is now declaring that the package is "lost" . Additional photos are available . The guitar was sold about 6 weeks ago . It was was for sale on Reverb and Ebay . Thank you for your time !

Quote Originally Posted by toby View Post
    Serial number is 4 8111 . The instrument was shipped with all of the Yamano paperwork and adjustment tools . The box was checked into the
    Fed Ex Houston Texas depot . That is the last place it was scanned . It disappeared after that . A claim was filed . Fed Ex is now declaring that the package is "lost" . Additional photos are available . The guitar was sold about 6 weeks ago . It was was for sale on Reverb and Ebay . Thank you for your time !
    PM SENT.

I think i saw your stuff online. I saw a guitar for sale in my region and looked it up and your post showed up. thank God you had the serial number because the seller posted pics of the guitar. i registered here on this forum to let you know.

i hope this helps you if this IS your gear.

Les Paul Forum Member

The seller found it recently somewhere in Texas . Not sure what happened .
    Last edited by toby; 08-27-18 at 09:08 AM.