The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite
    Les Paul Forum Member erscorcho's Avatar

when an old friend who just happens to be a professional photographer comes to visit

!
    Last edited by erscorcho; 05-07-20 at 09:58 PM. Reason: .

Re: when an old friend who just happens to be a professional photographer comes to vi

great ..let's see some more

Re: when an old friend who just happens to be a professional photographer comes to vi

!
    Last edited by erscorcho; 05-07-20 at 09:59 PM.

Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar

Great photos ! Very nice selection of guitars !
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

The myth :The most disturbing thing about buying a fake Les Paul is how my research after the purchase is received by Forum members ??? 2020

The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

Les Paul Forum Member

Great photography! Very nice guitars, too. Any info on your collection of instruments?

Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Minnis View Post
    Great photography! Very nice guitars, too. Any info on your collection of instruments?

+1
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

The myth :The most disturbing thing about buying a fake Les Paul is how my research after the purchase is received by Forum members ??? 2020

The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Minnis View Post
    thanks.. first is a '16 20th anniversary fender custom shop nocaster relic, 50th anniv '63ri 335, '14 R9, '06 54ri les paul custom, '10 sg vos with maestro converted to stop tail, '15 martin eric clapton acoustic, and i'm holding a '11 57ri les paul custom 3 pick up.. amps are carr rambler and carr mercury.. i would love to have a 54ri strat he he..

Very cool!
    Midnight Blues

It’s easy to spot that the photos were taken by a pro. Good job on the light picking. It’s hard to find these days people that can do that. Or people who can take a really great photo. I think of myself as an amateur photographer and I’ve still got a lot to learn about this art. I started by taking some courses and reading all kind of articles like the ones on https://www.polaroidfotobar.com/best...y-light-boxes/ and other similar sites. There can very helpful, especially if you’re really interested in photography. I’m still at the beginning of my path, and time is everything I’ve got and I hope someday soon I will take photos that will awe others.
    Last edited by kevinkovalsky; 05-06-20 at 02:06 AM.