• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

when an old friend who just happens to be a professional photographer comes to visit

BoyBastos

Great photography! Very nice guitars, too. Any info on your collection of instruments?
thanks.. first is a '16 20th anniversary fender custom shop nocaster relic, 50th anniv '63ri 335, '14 R9, '06 54ri les paul custom, '10 sg vos with maestro converted to stop tail, '15 martin eric clapton acoustic, and i'm holding a '11 57ri les paul custom 3 pick up.. amps are carr rambler and carr mercury.. i would love to have a 54ri strat he he..

kevinkovalsky

It’s easy to spot that the photos were taken by a pro. Good job on the light picking. It’s hard to find these days people that can do that. Or people who can take a really great photo. I think of myself as an amateur photographer and I’ve still got a lot to learn about this art. I started by taking some courses and reading all kind of articles like the ones on https://www.polaroidfotobar.com/best-photography-light-boxes/ and other similar sites. There can very helpful, especially if you’re really interested in photography. I’m still at the beginning of my path, and time is everything I’ve got and I hope someday soon I will take photos that will awe others.

Last edited: