• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD- 64 and 65 Es 335

roysessions

Been hunting for about six months to finally become a member of the vintage club. I bought the 64 Sunburst on reverb last week, with the plan on returning as the neck was a bit small for my taste. Then I ended up getting this early 65 (with 64 specs) from Norm's rare guitars. The neck on the cherry is perfect. Nice and round with some shoulder. I love it, exactly what I wanted. So I was planning on returning the Sunburst with the maestro, but she just kept calling out to me and i couldn't put it down. It sounds amazing, the patent # pickups are exactly what i was looking for....a nice snarl without sounding harsh. Both are amazing instruments an unique in every way. My wife hates me, but otherwise I am a lucky guy!

IMG_4948_zpsllkt5lsz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_4949_zps534u98u8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jhmp

I believe you have some shoes to polish. just make sure you don't get any on those beauties!

Progrocker111

What a beautiful pair!

Interesting, how different are their ears only during one years span.

Tag

Beautiful! Nothing better than one of each! ��

DMartini

two great gats congrats :salude

are you going to hunt down an arm & cover for the Lyre?

mdubya

Wow! :bug

Love the Sunburst with the Maestro!

And the Cherry is as classic as it gets!

roysessions

I have the Maestro cover and arm, but actually think it looks cooler this way. Great guitars, I cannot put either down!