• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Does anyone have a copy of Werner's List?

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Ah, similar to Duchouise (sp) ??

Available on the web ? Or just hard copy

Jim Werner sent me my copy a long time ago. They used to be for sale, but I have no idea if they are still available. I would recommend you check with JK Lutherie.

And, I have never seen a massive Fender serial number list from A.R. [Andre] Duchossoir or anyone else. :hmm

mingus

That number is not in my copy of Werner's List either, however it does show that L14402 is a Strat with a Sept. '63 date. Hope that helps. :salude

audiosway

Jim Werner sent me my copy a long time ago. They used to be for sale, but I have no idea if they are still available. I would recommend you check with JK Lutherie.

And, I have never seen a massive Fender serial number list from A.R. [Andre] Duchossoir or anyone else. :hmm

Do you know where I can get a current copy? The site that use to sell it is gone. I run precbsstratocasters.com and am looking for the list to do verification.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Do you know where I can get a current copy? The site that use to sell it is gone. I run precbsstratocasters.com and am looking for the list to do verification.

I really don't know where to find it. Maybe you can track down Jim Werner? For decades he was in Letts Iowa. :salude

david plues

for many years i had the list and added hundreds of serial numbers from attending shows and scouring mags etc - L14443 is a '63 shell pink L14444 a'63 sold at heritage auction 2016 $18,750

audiosway

for many years i had the list and added hundreds of serial numbers from attending shows and scouring mags etc - L14443 is a '63 shell pink L14444 a'63 sold at heritage auction 2016 $18,750
Do you still happen to have it? I would like to turn it into a database and run it out of my site precbsstratocasters.com.

Thanks,
Michael

david plues

Do you still happen to have it? I would like to turn it into a database and run it out of my site precbsstratocasters.com.

Thanks,
Michael

hi michael, i thought about doing this years ago but there would be copyright problems - you should try and contact the owners to see if permission is possible - try GGJaguar@aol.com Greg Gagliano