• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2017 LPF Calendars...free to all Donors until the end of the year!

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
As a reward (and an incentive:2cool) to all of our generous LPF Donors, we have produced what we feel like is a very cool LPF Calendar for 2017. They are not available for purchase, but are exclusively for our donors.

Here's a sampling of the calendar:

Calendar.jpg

Forum Member Michael Borken has generously donated his time and talent to produce these for us at his cost. They are really great looking, and each one will bear its own unique serial number like a 1957 Goldtop (i.e. 7 0014).

We can't do it without our great members. So if you see fit to donate, we'd like to reward you with a cool calendar for 2017!:dude:

Last edited by a moderator:

DoubleBoogie

I've been meaning to donate again for quite some time. This gave me a great reason to get off my dead ass! :peace2

wernerg

My copy is already hanging on the wall in my office - this is a great calendar - I propose to make this an annual thing!

R E T

cool, so if we have donated, how do we go about getting one?

Cheers

Rich

Sorry for pulling this old thread out from the grave... But are there still calendars available for purchase? Clearly for this current year (2020,) not 2017:hee
Would love to have one of these for my wall and wouldn't mind donating to the forum.