• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2017 LPF Calendars...free to all Donors until the end of the year!

david plues

David,

Oh I understand now. Just so you know I started with an enormous montage and had to shrink that down and split in half. The front side and back side of the calendar were used to get every picture on the print out.

I am the printer and I also worked with Charlie and Mike S. on the layout and set up.

The montage came out great, and a larger file size would not have helped, but next year, if Charlie and Mike make this an annual event, I'll take a larger file from you.

I really admire your Montage and feel it really makes the calendar feel like a community event.

Hope you enjoy the calendar!

this is another example of why this forum is so good - an annual calendar, great!

Ed A

Looking forward to getting mine... great idea... many thanks!!!

talonmm

Kris, let us know if it doesn't arrive - according to records it should have shipped to you already.

The first batch were mailed about five days ago (US only) while the foreign mailed about a day later.

All of them went out first class mail so delivery times, especially Foreign will vary.

We have received a few additional orders over the last few days and it makes sense to run the calendars in batches instead of one at a time, so the next production and mailing cycle will probably be in about a week.

Glad to hear the calendars are hitting and that the reviews on them have been positive!

akstrat61

Slipped for a second, donation sent! Thanks guys!:dude::dude:

T.Allen

The photos are awesome! I especially like the March Mutt! :dude:

2002standardmat

Sorry I am late to the party, donation made.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to all and everyone on the LPF. :dude:

MikeScalf

Just got in under the wire! I don't hang out here as much as I used to, but I still love seeing CD's awesome images of these beautiful guitars!

Looking forward to hanging this in my office at work. :salude

VGNut

Great Idea and thank you Michael for your generosity, as well as to all the others that make this a great place to visit

Looking forward to another great year on LFP - Happy New Year !

Cheers ! :salude

MikeSlub

Administrator
As of today, we have ended the calendar offer. Thanks to all who participated. You can still make donations to the LPF to fund our operating expenses. Thanks in advance for your support! :dude:

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
Did all the calendars go out??? I never got mine??? :hmm

UPDATE!

False Alarm...

My wife just informed me that we did receive it... She thought she told me, (and she probably did), but it may have been at a time when I was busy, and perhaps not as attentive as I should've been...

Again... Sorry for the confusion, and thank you!!!

Kenny

Last edited: