• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Photos From Arlington 2016

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Richard posted an ad in the Forum Members Classified specifically stating that it wasn't part of his dealing stock, and was a privately owned guitar of his that he was selling.

The ad was removed.

It's an irrelevance really, the guitar has been sold elsewhere.

Rules are rules I suppose.

Thanks Paul.
As a member/dealer I have had a few conundrums on whether to post or not [and where to post]. :salude

ourmaninthenorth

Thanks Paul.
As a member/dealer I have had a few conundrums on whether to post or not [and where to post]. :salude

Tom, conundrum is a really good description of the problems facing members/dealers.

I'm often one-dimensional in my thinking on certain issues..this being an example. I'm being neither particularly reasonable or helpful to be frank...I withdraw the slightly testy "same old..." remark, a little out of order on my behalf.

I'll aim to be more considerate in future.

:salude

F-Hole

That made me laugh mate.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A2GiM-qgyyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Davidos

Thx for the pics!

Anyone try that Jay Rosen '64?

I am in the market if anyone is selling... pls PM me... :)