• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Lily...our dedicated leader for many, many years, has passed away.

halouis

I've been away a long while (my last LP was stolen maybe 7 years ago) and used to be a frequent poster.

this is a belated RIP to Lily. she was a great presence on this board. very kind and helpful.

heinz

Sonic Engineer
Ah... crap. That sucks, what a great voice and musician. All other talents not withstanding. Was fun to collaborate back in the day, RIP Lily! :yah

NewOldCokeDave

I have been pretty scarce around here for a few years now, and I used to log in every couple of years to check in. I came over to the forum today and was shocked to read that I lost TWO old compadres, Lily and Eric (PAF) since I was last here.. I am deeply saddened, and so sorry for everybody's loss here of our mutual friends.. Sure makes life seem really fleeting.. Had MANY conversations with both over the years (I was one of the early reprobates on here many moons ago.)

My sincerest condolences to Lily's family as well as to Eric's... Both were unique and talented folks. and it was my pure pleasure to have known them both..

-NOCD (NewOldCokeDave)

MikeSlub

Administrator
I have been pretty scarce around here for a few years now, and I used to log in every couple of years to check in. I came over to the forum today and was shocked to read that I lost TWO old compadres, Lily and Eric (PAF) since I was last here.. I am deeply saddened, and so sorry for everybody's loss here of our mutual friends.. Sure makes life seem really fleeting.. Had MANY conversations with both over the years (I was one of the early reprobates on here many moons ago.)

My sincerest condolences to Lily's family as well as to Eric's... Both were unique and talented folks. and it was my pure pleasure to have known them both..

-NOCD (NewOldCokeDave)
Dave, good to have you back, and thanks for sharing your thoughts on Eric and Lily. :eek:la

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner

-NOCD (NewOldCokeDave)

Dave, good to have you back, and thanks for sharing your thoughts on Eric and Lily. :eek:la

I missed you post Dave!
Great that you come back here from time to time. Don't be a stranger. :salude

Darrell

Been away for along time so sorry to hear this Lily was /is the grestestšŸ˜­

fretwire

I'm another that has been away for awhile...so sorry to here this. Had several email conversions with her early on about different things involving the forum.

RIP Lily... :lily

lure555

Swirling Vortex of Sound, Classic Club
All of our older members will remember Lily, our dedicated, red headed leader for many, many years. I just got off the phone with her son T.J. She passed away a few days ago, at age 62, from a brain aneurysm. We are so, SO sorry for T.J. and his family. We are so sorry for her LPF family as well. We went through some fantastic times in the early days when it was her and Mayor Dave, and all the charlatans and characters that made this place so fun.

Life is so precious and can be taken away so quickly. Never miss a chance to pass on a little love.

Rest in peace Lily...you will be sorely missed.:jim

Lily2.jpg

Lily.jpg

Here's a picture of her "Lilyburst"...

Lily3-X2.jpg
I haven't logged in for quite a while and seeing this news literally made me gasp. RIP Lily. You were always the coolest.

BoomGuru

Being relatively new to this forum, I never had any communication with Lily.

Reading some of our fellow-forum members comments really does hit a soft spot for me and it really represents the legacy that one person can make... and for Lily's family and friends... that is really f#*king cool... RIP Lily

Black58

Just saw this. Been in a bad spot, and prolly always will be. LOL! ... So sorry to hear. Journey well, Lily. You knew just how to balance everything, back in the day! :salude

Scott64

I'm not very active here anymore so I'm just seeing this now.

Sorry to hear the news that Lily passed away. :(

SBD

HavenĀ“t been in here for a really long time. R.I.P. Lily.
The few times I mailed with her she was always helpful and did that little extra.

And now I see PAF passed away too.
Ok I have been away some but......

Remember firing away my idea of a jam section.
Lily helped out and PAF was the admin for it.

v-verb

I'm so sorry - been staying away to combat my GAS and just saw Lily had passed. RIP Lily.

Iā€™ve been away from this board for a few years and just caught up with the shocking news, R.I.P. Lilly. My sympathies to the family.

MAILIYA

She kept in touch <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>usa today protonmail with me when I first had my cancer and surgeries. She had a lot on her plate with her mom and other things. She was a good friend and wonderful confidant and had a wonderful sense of humor and musical sensibilities. This is sad news and I will miss her greatly.
Life is so precious and can be taken away so quickly. Never miss a chance to pass on a little love.

Last edited: