• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Lily...our dedicated leader for many, many years, has passed away.

Crunchyriff

I've been away for more than a few years and I'm SO SO SAD to read this news about Lily. I know the thread is old, but certain that missing Lily is still fresh on many minds. A very kind woman, and she really did so much for the musician community via this platform.

Years ago, when acquiring my 2001 R8, she was very helpful when I was modding the guitar with p'ups and electronics. She had suggested to me to run a .015 capacitor on the neck pickup circuit instead of .022 on both.....brilliant suggestion from her and I never changed it to the usual .022 spec that's so popular....the .015 was perfect. She also helped me get setup on a pix hosting site. What a sweet lady Lily truly was. I was just telling my wife about her passing, as she also remembered her. We're both very sad.

RIP, Lily. Truly, you were the BEST.