• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Lily...our dedicated leader for many, many years, has passed away.

brobillard

Wow! I'm shocked. I haven't been here in a while. Just wanted to offer my sincere condolences to her family and all who knew her closely. R.I.P. Lily. :(

SimonBarSinister

Wow very sad Lily was very cool and always helpful back in the old days... RIP Lily and condolences to her family..

Redhod

Damn. I lost a brother to a brain aneurysm and there's a special hurt when you see another fine person suffer that way. I hope she didn't suffer. She obviously gave a lot of her heart and soul into what she did. If anyone knows of a longer essay or memorial written about her, please post it here. She will always be worth remembering.

Todd Louis

OMG SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS.... And sorry to be late in a reply
All my best to her family so sorry.

She was the forum when I joined back in the beginning.
Just very sad news.....

gregc

I Haven't been on the forum for a bit and was shocked to note Lily's passing. My thoughts, prayers, and condolences go out to all her family and friends.
Greg

Ed A

There were some great times here in the early days of the forum and Lily was right in the middle of it. I was happy to have known her and when she asked I gladly provided graphics for the forum. She had some cool ideas like the 'Featured LP Forum Artists' section. Where for some reason I was the first and apparently only one featured LOL! Might be cool as a tribute to her to revisit that idea... God knows we need somebody else other than me in that section!... So sorry to hear this news... RIP Lily!!!

Big Al

There were some great times here in the early days of the forum and Lily was right in the middle of it. I was happy to have known her and when she asked I gladly provided graphics for the forum. She had some cool ideas like the 'Featured LP Forum Artists' section. Where for some reason I was the first and apparently only one featured LOL! Might be cool as a tribute to her to revisit that idea... God knows we need somebody else other than me in that section!... So sorry to hear this news... RIP Lily!!!

I hear ya, Ed! Lily was a Dilly of the finest kind.

wild.joz

I didn't visit the forum in the last couple of years, and noticed the banner at the top of the page when I logged in the other day.
I didn't know her personally but we exchanged emails a few times. Very nice to chat with.

R.I.P Lily.

mmcquain

I'm late to thread as I've been super busy with work for several months but this is not the news I wanted to see when I logged on here tonight. RIP Lily and God Bless all her family and friends left behind.

Zhangliqun

I'm very very late to the wake -- have not been a regular in here for probably 10 years. What a shock...

Nothing new for me to add but my condolences and God be with her family.

pleximaster

I just realised this! I am shocked! Lily!!!

It is even more emotional as I myself survived a ruptured triple aneurysm on my aorta this spring an just recently got pretty much back to life. I was lucky, she was not, I was next door to the hospital...

I feel with her and her family!

plexi

R E T

Just new hear and I noticed this thread. It's always sad to lose someone close. R.I.P Lily.

Rich

Last edited: