• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Lily...our dedicated leader for many, many years, has passed away.

sidekick

Very sad news, especially for Lily's family and close friends.

I recall having some brief online conversation with her quite a few years ago, where she was both considerate and helpful.

:rip

Etosser

I am sorry for this great loss. I never had any contact with Lily, I just knew she was behind the scenes making it go. For me, the LPF has been a source of education, intrigue, joy and consternation for almost a decade and a half. And I have loved every minute of it. Thanks, Lily.

Last edited:

david plues

a sad loss RIP Lily. I did not know you but appreciate your hard work in making this forum special.

Thomas/Sweden

I'm quite new here but my condolences to her family and friends. Losing someone near is always tough.

Wisertime

In the Zone/Backstage Pass
RIP Lily. I spoke with her just a couple of times back in the day. I knew immediately that she was a very nice and respectable person. Sad time for us all. My condolences to her family, friends, and LPF membership.

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
RIP Lily. I spoke with her just a couple of times back in the day. I knew immediately that she was a very nice and respectable person. Sad time for us all. My condolences to her family, friends, and LPF membership.

Good to see you around here.:jim