• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Lily...our dedicated leader for many, many years, has passed away.

KR1

My condolences to Lily's friends and associates here on the LPF and of course, her family.

Lily and I shared quite a few notes shortly after 9/11 as the LPF lost member MIKE and I lost some good friends and coworkers on the same day (United). Prior to those exchanges, I presumed that Lily was different than the practically-minded, very humanistic individual that she clearly was. This is a significant loss in our eclectic, yet small community. What we have here in the electronic derivative of a good old barn full of Gibsonittes probably wouldn't have come to be without her early efforts. She is responsible for many friendships in what was a very large gathering of strangers.

Peace, Lily

tjsmith76

Hey everyone,
Thanks for all of the kind words about my mom. She had a heart of gold and would do anything for anybody.

I know that she loved this forum and so many of the fine folks that were her forum family.

Thanks again guys!

garywright

I didn't know your Mom personally but you could tell even over the internet that she was a wonderful person :dude:

MK.II

Oh man, so sorry to hear this sad news. RIP Lily........

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I had always imagined that I would get the opportunity to meet her in person one day. Alas, that was not to be.

I was just thinking the same thing. :salude

And I had forgotten these:

:lily

:2lily

Rock on Lily! :yah

ZZ Not

RIP Lily. She did so much for this place.

My condolences to her family.

dretot

Sad news... my thoughts are with her family.

Very nice sentiment CD.

"Life is so precious and can be taken away so quickly, Never miss a chance to pass on a little love."

dre

parts

Very sad to read of this..

Way too young..and we owe so much..

RIP Lily..