• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Lily...our dedicated leader for many, many years, has passed away.

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
All of our older members will remember Lily, our dedicated, red headed leader for many, many years. I just got off the phone with her son T.J. She passed away a few days ago, at age 62, from a brain aneurysm. We are so, SO sorry for T.J. and his family. We are so sorry for her LPF family as well. We went through some fantastic times in the early days when it was her and Mayor Dave, and all the charlatans and characters that made this place so fun.

Life is so precious and can be taken away so quickly. Never miss a chance to pass on a little love.

Rest in peace Lily...you will be sorely missed.:jim

Lily2.jpg

Lily.jpg

Here's a picture of her "Lilyburst"...

Lily3-X2.jpg

MikeSlub

Administrator
Very sad news...I was one of her Mods for a while in the early days, and it was great to reconnect with her when we resurrected the LPF. RIP Lily. :rip

Big Al

She kept in touch with me when I first had my cancer and surgeries. She had a lot on her plate with her mom and other things. She was a good friend and wonderful confidant and had a wonderful sense of humor and musical sensibilities. This is sad news and I will miss her greatly.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Lily2.jpg

Lily.jpg

Here's a picture of her "Lilyburst"...

Lily3-X2.jpg

I am also sad, including the fact that I never knew what she looked like until now. :dang

She did a lot to keep this place going and I am glad to have known her.

Rest in peace, Lily. :rip

58Lover

Omg I am so shocked. What a lovely, genteel person. Just sad as hell......I would at least be thankful it was not a prolonged condition....

Cody

When I was new here, she helped me out with some much needed supportive advice.

I had always imagined that I would get the opportunity to meet her in person one day. Alas, that was not to be.

RIP, Lily.

Wilko

All Access/Backstage Pass
R.I.P. :lily :2lily

:salude

Last edited: