• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Lily...our dedicated leader for many, many years, has passed away.

MapleFlame

Wow, had no idea. Thank you Lily for bringing us all together, the knowledge I've learned on this forum is unmeasurable. The friends I have gained, laughs, frustrating moments, support and everything else remains amazing. Thank you for your efforts. My best to your family and close friends. RIP and I'm sure Heaven will need a guitar site.

lpnv59

All Access/Backstage Pass
Condolences to her ex Spose, as well as TJ. BTW, she added the 59 to my name here, there and everywhere now. Totally sucks to hear this. RIP

LedHed

She kept this place runnin' in the early days..... So sad to hear...!

RIP Lily......

blauserk

She was a big part of my first interaction with the internet, and she *still* hosts my photos on Lilypix! Always very gracious in interacting with me in connection with the LPF and Lilypix.

She was way too young.

Triburst

I "lurked" here for a couple of years before I ever posted, and one of the few times I ever saw Lily post, she squashed some really ugly ragging about Jimmy Page and his playing. I could tell she really loved that music, and the guitar that made it.

RIP, Lily.:dang

Stephens

RIP Lily. Thank you for your role in keeping his forum alive. God Bless!

slammintone

Awful news. I'm so sorry to hear of her passing at such a young age. Condolences to her family and loved ones.

Bluesbreaker59

Les Paul Forum Member
RIP Lily, only had a few interactions with her back in the old days and all were very pleasant. Very sad and way too young.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I seem to recall that this smilie :lily was inspired by a photo where her face is hidden by her hair. :hmm

Billy Porter

Sad News and condolences to her closest. Been a member here a long time and appreciate the legacy she began and leaves behind.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I recall a picture of who I thought was Lily at a guitar show holding outstretched 2 vintage LPs – could be wrong though

swankmotee

RIP pretty RAWK chick! You certainly were admired and had the respect of a lot of "dudes" here!:salude:dude::peace2:3zone:headbange