• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bonamassa Signature Firebird I?

Frutiger

Glad to hear all the positive comments about these, I pre-ordered one last week and should get it at the beginning of November.

Seems like a cheap way to get into a Firebird I. And if it's nitro finished and has nickel parts then all the better!

Are the production models definitely going to be nitro?

Frutiger

Are you gents talking about cherry red over gold as a custom colour?

In Gibson land that's Sparkling Burgundy.

bizzwriter

Just pre-ordered one of these in sunburst. NEVER thought I would EVER buy an Epiphone newer than 1965, but this one looks like a remarkable value. And -- as Joe's recent videos prove -- it sounds remarkably good to boot. Can't wait!

CAGinLA

First Epiphone that I have been interested in for a while now. Might have to pick one up!

Kris Ford

you and them got-damn Super Distortions ! :hee

1976-03-12_Firebird.jpg

:##
Tellin ya, it's a match made in heaven with my JMP Super Bass!

Last edited:

Stevie C.

Glad to hear all the positive comments about these, I pre-ordered one last week and should get it at the beginning of November.

Seems like a cheap way to get into a Firebird I. And if it's nitro finished and has nickel parts then all the better!

Are the production models definitely going to be nitro?

Pre-ordered mine too! I'd really like to know if they are Nitro too?? If they are nitro and nickel already, I'm going to be soooo psyched!! :yah

Cliff Gress

Do we know if this is a limited run? I am very interested, but it's not first in line for my GAS and I wouldn't want to miss out.

???

Stevie C.

Do we know if this is a limited run? I am very interested, but it's not first in line for my GAS and I wouldn't want to miss out.

???

On Joe's site, it says the gold ones are limited to 1000 and the sunburst are only 600..
Well, I just went back to the email I got about these and can't find where it said 600 on the tobacco burst, but I know I saw it...

TM1

I have a sunburst one on order! Looking forward to it.

Stevie C.

Thank you for your generous donation King! All the money goes to the homeless. The guitars blew me away when I tried them. Enjoy!! I owe you one!!

Joe, do you know if the production FB1's will be Nitro?
Hope you don't mind me asking!?

TM1

I had an Epi FB VII about 12 years ago that was amazing. I upgraded it with some better parts and a set of Seymour Antiquity's. I then found a Gibson FB VII in Coppermist and sold the Epi. But.. in some ways the Epi was a better guitar..