• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bonamassa Signature Firebird I?

TM1

Joe; What is the Finish? (hopefully) Lacquer or Poly/plastic?
Thanks!!

The Shifter

On a record I did a few years ago, producer dude had a Japan made Epi FBV. It was sooooo much better than the USA FBV I have. No comparison.

Big Al

I just put in an order for a tobacco!

Me too. I placed a deposit on a bursted one too. Hopefully it will meet my expectations as I have always wanted a Firebird I. Gonna use it as an inspiration to do therapy after surgery on my shoulder. I really am looking forward to this issue.

Kutt

This thing looks rad but I cannot bring myself to pay $800 (or a bit less, assuming discounts) for a gig-bagged Chinese-made fiddle, signature model or not. BUT I would probably pay that for the next BCC record. Frothing at the mouth for that one!

Let the bullets fly... :couch

Dan Silverman

The guitar I have is great, NOTHING to complain about! I don't know if the finish is poly or nitro, but, it is fantastic. I didn't notice the finish for about a week, but when I did, I was kind of blown away, perfect! Really nicely finished. I don't think anyone will regret buying this.

garywright

This thing looks rad but I cannot bring myself to pay $800 (or a bit less, assuming discounts) for a gig-bagged Chinese-made fiddle, signature model or not. BUT I would probably pay that for the next BCC record. Frothing at the mouth for that one!

Let the bullets fly... :couch

I'll buy the gig bag for $30 ..that'll kick it down to $770 for ya

Stevie C.

I found the email that had this pic saying the sunburst model is limited to 600..
Can't friggin' wait till mine gets here!! :dude:

lonesomesheik

Are they already plannin ga re-issue when those are gone, a total of 1600 units is artisan production by chinese scale!

CAGinLA

Sweetwater told me November.

My rep also said this, but added that there are so many pre-orders, they don't know which dealers will be able to fulfill them first.

I just put in a preorder for a sunburst one with them - hope I am not too late!

TM1

I ordered it thru Joe's webstore. I would like to think that anyone who orders one from his website would be getting that order fulfilled..

Big Al

I ordered it thru Joe's webstore. I would like to think that anyone who orders one from his website would be getting that order fulfilled..

I did the same for a tobacco one. If I'm gonna spend my dough I'd rather it go to Joe.

Last edited:

bizzwriter

Thanks for the heads up. I contacted Sweetwater and they said probably not until next year!

That could very well turn out to be the case. AMS just changed the expected in-stock date from November 2nd to December 23rd...

Stevie C.

That could very well turn out to be the case. AMS just changed the expected in-stock date from November 2nd to December 23rd...

Sweetwater told me today that they expect their first shipment to arrive next week, and mine is in the first shipment!