• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Firebird for SG Custom Trade advice.

Thirteenluck

Definitely a much better looking guitar. Enjoy.
Yes- love the 800 Combo. Great amp. Have to find one.

Well I might have jumped the gun. The guy doesn't think the Firebird is for him. He wants a substantial amount of cash plus the Firebird. I actually really fell for the SG but I'd be losing money l so it looks like I'll pass.

I appreciate all the input!

Kris Ford

Well I might have jumped the gun. The guy doesn't think the Firebird is for him. He wants a substantial amount of cash plus the Firebird. I actually really fell for the SG but I'd be losing money l so it looks like I'll pass.

I appreciate all the input!

Man, I so know how you feel...I have been there so many times myself..
God damn it!!!:dang

Old crow

refin,d SG,s are a warning signal....who knows what repairs lurk beneath that white water.
That said...it comes down to what your ears and hands tell you...I traded a firebird for a Strat
and have never looked back. I play the Strat and my SG almost everyday, whereas I rarely
played the perfect Firebird. The f.b. was a super git, but I prefer the ergonomics and sound of the Strat. and SG.

AA00475Bassman

Sold on just the look of that thang next to that killer Marshall combo !

Disclaimer, If you git that thang you might have to register the pair with local Law enforcement !

Kris Ford

Worked it out with the guy. He'd sell the SG for 2500, from the previous comments it seems like a fair deal. I've got the cash from the bank, any last thoughts before I pull the trigger?

At that number, and you dig it..BOOM.:jim