• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

SGs in colors other than red

tooold

My new-to-me '65 Junior...

DSC_0052_2.jpg

Well, that's about as cool as it gets! :salude:dude::3zone

garywright

mine got lucky and went to the beach last year ..nice beachy color 'eh :jim

Gonzo79

I had a Natural Burst SG Standard, which I purchased just over 10 years ago. I sold it in 2010(ish) to fund my Les Paul Standard.

It was a beautiful guitar. I hated selling it but it had to be done, unfortunately.

fakejake

Just saw this original sunburst '62:
https%3A%2F%2Fatb-main.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fimages%2F1962-gibson-les-paul-jr-sunburst-1.jpg

Unusual, but quite tasty:salude

Bruce R

The TV looks really nice. I also love that CME Astoria Custom. How do you like it?

zombiwoof

I don't have any decent pics, but I have a '92 SG Standard in Blue Metallic, it was one of the limited finishes for that year, the other being TV Yellow, which I have never seen on one from that year. The Blue Metallic is a bit darker than Pelham, it's about the same as Fender's Lake Placid Blue.
Al

57gold

Thought it was a 1964, but someone on TGP said it looked like chrome, which would be most probably be a 1965...though 64 was the transition year for nuckel to chrome on other Gibsons. Sort of didn't pay attention to the metal, with P90s versus humbuckers. Pretty, and screams regardless of age.

kNmQWR8.jpg

Still dream of the Pelham Blue SG that a fellow lent me for a couple of months in the 1970s...that's the best SG color in my book.

57gold

I just know it is sweet to play with very strong P90s.

kNmQWR8.jpg

Last edited:

57gold

With its 1964 sister. Polaris meets Olympic:

YN84A7N.jpg

Sorry for the dupes, thought I mis posted somehow, but they were held up by the moderator, I guess?

Last edited: