• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1955 Fender Esquire...this one is a rocker!!!

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
I've been very negligent. I've had this guitar for several months, but I haven't found the time to photograph it until today. It's a MONSTER guitar. I got it from my long time friend, and Tom's brother, Bart Wittrock. Bart and I have been horsetrading for decades.
As soon as I got it, I sent it to Hogy at Komet Amps to refret it for me. Hogy, as far as I'm concerned is the best in the business, and the job he did on this one is incredible. It's got that fine feeling 55 neck which is full with a slight V.
The pickup in it kicks ass. It's a total rock n' roll guitar.
Best of all, it came from right here in Houston, Texas. The case has a "Parker Music Co." sticker on it.
Here she is fellas!

DSC_6913-X2.jpg

DSC_6940-X2.jpg

DSC_6942-X2.jpg

DSC_6945-X2.jpg

DSC_6946-X2.jpg

DSC_6919-X2.jpg

S. Cane

Now it is mandatory that you gig with it with The Relics and post some pictures!!!!:salude

BluesForDan

All Access/Backstage Pass
that gorgeous and the photography really seems to bring out the curvature of that 7.25" radius. I'd love to play that. How much does it weigh?

DougDR94

Awesome guitar, but dumb question - whats the pickup selector switch for on an esquire?

thunderkyss

Really sweet guitar. I'm jealous, but happy for you at the same time.

Awesome guitar, but dumb question - whats the pickup selector switch for on an esquire?

It switches in & out different tone filters. One position is raw, stright pick up, tone, volume. Another position adds a capacitor, for more bass, & the last gives it more of a mid focus.... I believe.