• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1993 Gibson Les Paul Studio "Limited Edition 56 of 200", any info?

bzdup

Serial number is 93153311 it has a "Limited Edition 56 of 200" as the truss rod cover, it has ebony fretboard, nice 2 piece flame maple top in amber, 1 piece mahogany body. Pickups sound amazing. The guitar itself plays like a Gibson, but nothing crazy different from other les pauls I've owned. Typical excellent playability, and great sweet les paul tones.

I was wondering if this guitar is swiss cheesed, or chambered. The guy told me it was about 9 lbs. It had the checklist and the model is LPS+3DAGH1 (the plus may be a "t").

dustindichoso

Serial number is 93153311 it has a "Limited Edition 56 of 200" as the truss rod cover, it has ebony fretboard, nice 2 piece flame maple top in amber, 1 piece mahogany body. Pickups sound amazing. The guitar itself plays like a Gibson, but nothing crazy different from other les pauls I've owned. Typical excellent playability, and great sweet les paul tones.

I was wondering if this guitar is swiss cheesed, or chambered. The guy told me it was about 9 lbs. It had the checklist and the model is LPS+3DAGH1 (the plus may be a "t").

Hey man, I used to own of these in the 90s. I've been looking for decade and a half to purchase another (my other was stolen), You interested In selling? Please email me at dustin.dichoso@gmail.com