• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2014 Gibson Les Paul 1958 Reissue Historic Makeovers Deluxe Package

hbreaze

2014 Gibson Les Paul 1958 Reissue Historic Makeovers Deluxe Package PRICE REDUCED!

Visit breazeguitars.com for more!

Perfect Reissue!

This guitar is as perfect as any reissue I have ever come across. It started its life as a 2014 R8 M2M with a handpicked top. In September, I sent it down to Historic Makeovers. It came back absolutely perfect. It has the most beautiful color I have seen. It looks so vintage it is unreal. The top is beautiful as well. The aging is perfect on it, very authentic. The Brazilian board is so dark and smooth. This one has a few extras as well. It has a stinger, and parts shadowing. The pickups are hot OX4s and the wiring harness is from vintage relics with 50s bumblebees. As an added bonus this one comes with an aged case. The neck profile is absolutely perfect. It plays beautifully. The tone is just magical. It is unbelievably clear and resonant. HM's thin finish is really like taking a blanket off the guitar. This is an amazing guitar.

Neck Measurements: .870@1st and .980@12th

Weight: 8lbs 12 ounces

Comes with aged Gibson Lifton-style Case, Tags, Gibson COA and HM COA

NOW $6999 Shipped

_MG_2735_zpstnungekw.jpg

_MG_2734_zpssxffiwfd.jpg

_MG_2731_zpsrsan0nuv.jpg

_MG_2730_zpsdeqbwtbo.jpg

_MG_2726_zpshan35n2e.jpg

_MG_2725_zpsts4e9mzq.jpg

Last edited: