• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

That B&G You Have Been Wondering About?

renderit

Dude that is awesome! Never heard of this brand. Very cool. The back is really beautiful :salude

A Mr. Palmer here told us about them some time ago. Made in Israel. The back is old growth mahogany from Africa. Beautiful stuff. Here's the other thread. http://www.lespaulforum.com/forum/showthread.php?194655-B-amp-G-Little-Sister

Killer Score Ren - Congrats these B&G guitars sure do look very cool :dude: :salude

Thanks all. Today I played on the Matchless Spitfire which played 'chimey' as would be expected, the Mesa V/25 had some good honk going on and the Fender Blues Junior and Deluxe Tweed heads sounded fabulous. This thing LOVES Tweed. The Octal in the At Mars was the voice of angels! The overtones with this are truly the best I have ever heard.

Last edited:

renderit

Also, another "negative" I found is the head does not like the stands that "hang". The shape allows it to go all the way down and sit on the tuners. I'll have to get one of my old stands out.

Last edited: