• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Warren Haynes Custom Les Paul R8 Pic

Lp2016

Hello awesome Les Paul Forum !!

I would like to wire my Les Paul standard to the same wiring that is in the "Custom Warren Haynes R8 with a CAE CB2 opamp". Hence my new quest: searching for a pic of the wiring that is inside the this awesome custom guitar. Does anyone have this wiring diagram or photo that they could upload to this forum? I remember seeing it on this forum but i cant find it.

rockinlespaul

Google is your friend.

Type in Warren Haynes 58 les paul wiring and it will all be there for you to see, including cavity pics.

Fried okra

Hello awesome Les Paul Forum !!

I would like to wire my Les Paul standard to the same wiring that is in the "Custom Warren Haynes R8 with a CAE CB2 opamp". Hence my new quest: searching for a pic of the wiring that is inside the this awesome custom guitar. Does anyone have this wiring diagram or photo that they could upload to this forum? I remember seeing it on this forum but i cant find it.

I can take a pick of mine tonight.:jim

Lp2016

Dear Freid Okra (legendary name),

Can you please take some photos of it. I got some pics from the internet, but not enough detail. I cant tell you how much I appreciate this!!!!!

Fried okra

Can you please take some photos of it. I got some pics from the internet, but not enough detail. I cant tell you how much I appreciate this!!!!!

I'll upload them after while.:jim

Lp2016

Fried Okra,

I cant tell you how much I appreciate this!!! Thank you for your efforts and kindness : )

mike.glass

Did you ever get anywhere on this? I think I'm going down the rabbit hole too.

El Gringo

Just a little detail to share about Warren Haynes that I find interesting is that when I visited Gibson Custom on September 4th 2019 , when I was waiting in the small waiting room after being let in and signing in one of the few photos on the wall was one of Warren Haynes . Which was from an earlier Custom Shop Les Paul model of his .