• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1999 Gibson Historic Les Paul Standard 57 Reissue GOLDTOP R7 For Sale

lovett

DSC_0588-1600.jpg

1999 Gibson Historic Les Paul Standard 57 Reissue GOLDTOP R7 For Sale, featherweight, near mint, all original, with tags and case, sweet, resonant vintage tone, this is the bomb!
DSC_0605-1600b.jpg

Amazing instrument! Really hard to find one this light and resonant. I searched long and hard about 5 years ago. I just hate a heavy guitar. Cant get into it. Weighing in at 8lbs on my digital scale, it sounds and plays very similar to the original 1957’s which I have played.
DSC_0597-1600.jpg

It’s so cool that it actually has the mandatory jack plate crack, as shown in the picture, like all the original ones. When I inspect the guitar closely it, looks mint to me (except for a little wear on the edges of the top of the neck above the nut from being in a guitar stand), but look at my pictures and judge for yourself.

There are absolutely no issues with the guitar. Super clean, all stock, little fret wear, plays and sounds amazing!

For more info and pics CLICK HERE

I couldn’t be happier with this gold top but I just haven’t played it enough to earn the right to keep it. It needs a good home where it’s going to be played!

mark@marklovett.com
301-802-2228