• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2012 GIBSON CUSTOM SHOP COLLECTORS CHOICE #3 LES PAUL 'THE BABE'

richard henry

Banned
Mint condition Collectors Choice #3 A, lightly factory aged 1960 Les Paul Standard, replicated by Gibson's Custom Shop as a limited run and copied directly from the original 1960 Bigsby 'burst owned by Joe Bonamassa and nicknamed 'The Babe'. This guitar has a large 59 profile neck even though it's designated an 1960 model. An extremely lightweight and vibrant guitar (even with the factory Bigsby) and as a personal preference, I removed the awful batwing shaped strip of metal from beneath the bridge. This is purly a cosmetic change and can be reversed without ant modification. Great sounding and playing modern 'burst complete with original Lifton reissue case, COA and owners paperwork. As always, we are always interested in other quality Gibson or Fender guitars. My number is 07779 265314. My email address is sales@richardhenryguitars.com

Price - £2950 plus shipping (approx $4450)