• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bloomfield's Tele

richard henry

Banned
Who cut that big hole in Bloomfield's tele body??????? I imagine it would've gone for three times that if it had been intact. Amazing.

Adevalera

Who cut that big hole in Bloomfield's tele body??????? I imagine it would've gone for three times that if it had been intact. Amazing.

In 1965, Bloomfield traded his tele with John Nuese (of the International Submarine Band and the Flying Burrito Brothers) in exchange for a '54 Goldtop.

Nuese was a lefty, who after trying and trying to make it work, gave in and cut the guitar for ease of play :(

Unfortunate, but still an amazing and historical guitar nonetheless.

Cogswell

The Duke of Dumbassery
In 1965, Bloomfield traded his tele with John Nuese (of the International Submarine Band and the Flying Burrito Brothers) in exchange for a '54 Goldtop.

Nuese was a lefty, who after trying and trying to make it work, gave in and cut the guitar for ease of play :(

Unfortunate, but still an amazing and historical guitar nonetheless.

I think the same.

samsdad

Great Historical Story And a Fantastic sounding telecaster A Good deal at 45K and tone to die for